NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE or payment WILL NOT Impact AN ENTRANT’s OPPORTUNITY TO WIN.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 U.S. states AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD.
The Ram® Trucks #Groundbreakers Contest (“Contest”) is sponsored by the Chrysler Group LLC, 1000 Chrysler Drive, Auburn Hills, MI 48326-2766 (“Sponsor”), and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC, an independent judging organization, 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI 48033 (“Administrator”).
1. CONTEST PERIOD AND BRIEF OVERVIEW: The Contest begins on September 13, 2013, at 10:00 A.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on October 4, 2013, at 9:59:59 A.M. ET (“Contest Period”). During the Contest Period, an eligible entrant can enter the Contest by following the instructions set forth in Section 3 of these official rules (“Official Rules”). Judging will take place from October 7, 2013, through October 18, 2013. The potential winners will be announced on or about October 30, 2013. Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Contest.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) U.S. states and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Officers, directors and employees of Sponsor, Ignite Social Media, Administrator and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, distributors, dealerships and companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Contest (collectively, “Contest Entities”) and each of their respective immediate family members (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling and the “steps” of each) and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in this Contest, an individual who enters the Contest (individually, “Entrant” and collectively, “Entrants”) agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and that the decisions of Sponsor shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the Contest.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) methods of entry into the Contest — on Facebook and Twitter as set forth below.
By submitting an entry, each Entrant agrees that his or her entry conforms to the entry guidelines and restrictions set forth in Section 4 of these Official Rules and that Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, disqualify him or her from the Contest if Sponsor decides that his or her entry fails to conform to the Entry Requirements or any other provision of these Official Rules. Submitting an entry constitutes Entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish or create derivative works from and display the entry in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, Entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the nonexclusive rights Entrant is granting to use the entry. This license expressly includes a right (but not the obligation) for Sponsor to modify submissions to remove any third-party intellectual property. Each Entrant irrevocably waives any and all so-called moral rights they may have therein. Each Entrant hereby acknowledges that such Entrant does not reserve any rights in or to the entry.
Entry Limit: Each Entrant is limited to entering the Contest once on Facebook and once on Twitter for a total of two (2) entries. Entrants attempting to use multiple Facebook accounts, Twitter accounts or identities may be disqualified, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries received from any individual in excess of the stated limitation will be void.
4. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Each entry:
- Must be in English, except for commonly understood foreign words;
- Must not exceed 8,000 characters on Facebook;
- Must not exceed 140 characters on Twitter;
- Must comply with Twitter’s Terms of Service located at https://twitter.com/tos;
- Must not prominently include any identifiable person(s) other than the Entrant;
- Must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- Must be the original work of Entrant;
- Must not disparage Contest Entities;
- Must not prominently feature brand names or trademarks other than Sponsor’s trademarks in any other element of the entry, which Sponsor has granted Entrant a limited license to use for purposes of this Contest as set forth below;
- Must not promote any cause other than the Contest theme;
- Must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (as determined by Sponsor, at Sponsor’s sole discretion);
- Must not contain, facilitate, reference or use material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, political orientation, citizenship, ancestry, marital status or age (as determined by Sponsor at Sponsor’s sole discretion);
- Must not contain any viruses, spyware, malware or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer in any way; and
- Must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Entry is created.
NOTE: If any entry fails to comply with any of these entry requirements or any other provisions of these Official Rules, Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify the Entrant.
Sponsor grants Entrants a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to use Sponsor’s name, product, trademarks and logos (collectively, “Sponsor’s IP”) for the sole purpose of entering this Contest. Entrants are not permitted to make any further use of Sponsor’s IP for any purpose whatsoever. In addition, Entrants recognize that all rights, titles and interests in Sponsor’s IP shall vest exclusively to Sponsor, and Entrant agrees that he or she has not taken and will not take any action that might harm or adversely affect such rights. No rights, titles or interests in and to Sponsor’s IP, except for the limited license granted to Entrant in these Official Rules, are transferred or created. Each Entrant further acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor’s IP rights are valid and enforceable, and that Entrant shall do nothing to challenge the validity or enforceability of Sponsor’s IP in any forum. Entrants agree that the use of Sponsor’s IP is permitted only for the purpose of making a submission in this Contest, and that any use of Sponsor’s IP (whether in the entry or otherwise) beyond this scope infringes the rights of Sponsor and will result in irreparable harm to Sponsor.
5. JUDGING AND WINNER SELECTION: After the successful submission of an entry, each entry will be subject to review by an agent of Sponsor to ensure initial compliance with the entry requirements. The posting or publication of an entry does not mean the entry has been deemed to comply with these Official Rules. After the Contest Period ends, the entries will be judged by a panel of judges selected from Sponsor’s marketing and brand teams (“Judges”). The Judges will evaluate each entry according to the following weighted criteria: (1) “Relevance to theme” – 30%, (2) “Originality” – 30% and (3) “Feasibility of the extreme challenge suggestion for the Ram HD Truck to complete” – 40%. If there is a tie, the tiebreaker will be the score awarded for “Feasibility of the extreme challenge suggestion for the RAM HD Truck to complete.” The three (3) Entrants with the highest overall scores will be deemed the potential winners (individually, “Winner” and collectively, “Winners”), pending verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. In no event will there be more than three (3) Winners selected in the Contest. The Judges’ decisions are final and binding.
6. PRIZE, CONDITIONS AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
Prize (3): Each Winner will receive a two (2) day/one (1) night trip for two (2) people — Winner and his or her guest — to watch the filming of his or her extreme challenge (“Prize”). The Prize includes round-trip coach-class air transportation for the Winner and his or her guest from the major airport closest to Winner’s residence (selected by Sponsor at its sole discretion) to the Prize destination location; one (1) night hotel accommodations (single room, double occupancy, in a hotel selected by Sponsor at its sole discretion); and ground transportation to and from the airport and hotel in the Prize destination location.
All Prize-related travel must be taken on the designated dates, according to Sponsor’s directions, or the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate Winner, time permitting. Each guest must be at least eighteen (18) years old or the minor child or legal ward of the Winner. The guest, or his or her parent or legal guardian, must also sign a Liability & Publicity Release within the time period stated in the winner documents sent to the potential Winner.
All Prize-related travel arrangements will be administered by Sponsor’s authorized designee. All travel must be booked prior to departure. Prize travel is subject to capacity controls, availability, weather, seasonal influences and certain other restrictions, all of which are subject to change. Each Winner and his or her guest will be required to travel on identical itineraries, including the same departure date and return date. Air transportation and hotel accommodations must be taken together and cannot be taken separately. Guest must stay in the same hotel room as the Winner. No changes will be made to travel details once any element(s) of the travel arrangements have been booked, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All airline tickets issued in conjunction with a Prize are not eligible for upgrades, frequent flyer miles or any other promotional benefit. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets (including any event tickets or admission passes), travel vouchers, certificates or similar items once they are in a Winner’s possession or in the possession of his or her guest. Travel must be round-trip. Sponsor will determine flight itinerary at its sole discretion. Once hotel and flight arrangements have been confirmed, no changes will be allowed, except by Sponsor at its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and those set forth by Sponsor’s air travel prize supplier, as detailed in the passenger ticket contract issued by such supplier. If a Winner resides within 250 miles of the Prize destination location, Sponsor reserves the right to provide alternate travel arrangements in lieu of airfare and ground transportation to and from airport. If a Winner elects to travel or partake in the Prize with no guest, no additional compensation will be awarded to the Winner.
All costs and expenses not specifically included herein are solely each Winner’s responsibility as are all federal, state and local taxes. Each Winner and/or his or her guest is solely responsible for obtaining any desired or necessary travel documents (including government-issued photo identification). Each Winner and his or her guest hereby acknowledges that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance for any part of the trip. It is the responsibility of each Winner and his or her guest to arrive at the designated major airport in time for each flight that is part of the Prize.
Each Winner and his or her guest is responsible for all in-room charges (e.g., mini-bar, movies), telephone calls, meals, beverages, gratuities, upgrades, personal incidentals, amenities, and any other fees and expenses not specifically mentioned in these Official Rules. Each Winner will be required to provide a major credit card upon hotel check-in, and all in-room charges will be charged to the credit card. Any damage to the room attributed to the Winner and/or his or her guests will be the responsibility of the Winner.
Sponsor bears no responsibility if any event, element or detail of a Prize is canceled, postponed or becomes unavailable for any reason. Should any event, element or detail of a Prize become unavailable, Sponsor shall have no obligation to a Winner aside from providing the Prize, minus any unavailable event, element or detail of the Prize. Winner and his or her guest shall be subject to all terms and conditions printed on any ticket issued in conjunction with the Prize. The Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable, and no substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize may not be redeemed for cash, nor may Prize be transferred or offered for sale or auction, and can be substituted only, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, with a prize of equal or greater value. No more than three (3) Prizes will be awarded.
ARV: The ARV of each Prize is $5,000. The total ARV of all Prizes is $15,000. The actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Any difference between the stated ARV and actual value will not be awarded.
HOW TO CLAIM THE PRIZE: On or about October 31, 2013, each potential Winner will be sent a notification by direct message on Twitter or Facebook (depending on the method of entry used to enter the Contest) from the Twitter account @RamTrucks or the Ram Trucks’ Facebook administrator’s account. The potential Winner will be required to respond to the direct message within the time period stated in the direct message with his or her first and last name and email address or the Prize may be forfeited. The Winner will then be sent an email notification at the email address provided in the direct message with further instructions on how to claim the Prize. The potential Winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). If the potential Winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents by the date stated in the prize notification, the potential Winner may be disqualified and an alternate Winner may be selected. In the event that an email notification or any other winner notification is returned as undeliverable, or if there is no response to an email notification, or any other winner notification is not received within the stated time period or if a potential Winner does not comply with these Official Rules, that potential Winner may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified, and the Prize he or she may have been entitled to will be forfeited. If the potential Winner is disqualified for any reason, the Entrant whose entry receives the next highest score, as set forth in Section 5, may be named an alternate potential Winner.
EACH WINNER WILL BE ISSUED A FORM 1099 FOR TAX PURPOSES IN THE AMOUNT OF THE ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE OF THE PRIZE AND MUST SUBMIT HIS OR HER SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER OR TAXPAYER ID NUMBER, AS REQUIRED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES IMPOSED ON THE ACCEPTANCE OF A PRIZE ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Contest, Entrants agree that the Contest Entities and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, Web masters and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable email notifications, direct messages or postal mail; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections or availability; or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/Page/UseNet accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; or any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; or unauthorized human intervention; or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information; or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any Page users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to the Page or any Contest-related website(s). Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to participants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Contest and/or accepting the Prize. Released Parties shall not be responsible or liable for entries that are entered by any automated computer, program, mechanism or device, for any entries in excess of the stated limit or for entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules, and all such entries may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified.
If, for any reason, an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed, corrupted or for any other reason not accepted as an entry in the Contest, the Entrant’s sole remedy is to enter the Contest again to receive another entry. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, extend, modify or suspend the Contest and/or proceed with the Contest, including the selection of the Winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of the Winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. This Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
By entering the Contest, each Entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and by the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be binding and final; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his or her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Contest; (iv) the entry is the Entrant’s own original, previously unpublished and previously unproduced work; (v) the entry does not contain any computer virus (as applicable), is otherwise uncorrupted, is wholly original with Entrant and as of the date of submission, is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; (vi) the entry does not and will not violate or infringe upon the intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or entity; (vii) the entry does not and will not violate any applicable laws, and is not and will not be defamatory or libelous; and (viii) to forever and irrevocably agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Contest, including, but not limited to, any Contest-related activity or element thereof, and the Entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Contest; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules or any Contest materials; (d) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, nonuse, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a Prize (or any component thereof); (e) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof) due to unavailability or due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, including, but not limited to, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slowdown, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot or any other cause beyond any of the Released Parties’ control, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules; (f) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation or modification of the Contest; (g) human error; (h) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any part of any entry (including, without limitation, the registration information or any parts thereof); (i) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of the Page or any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, mobile device, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, Internet service provider or mail service utilized by any of the Released Parties or by an Entrant; (j) interruption of or inability to access the Contest, the Website or any other Contest-related website(s) or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; (k) any damage to Entrant’s (or any third person’s) equipment used to access the Contest and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Contest; (l) any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions; (m) any late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged entries; (n) any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (o) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); (p) the negligence or willful misconduct by Entrant or (q) any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties, representations or agreements of Entrant hereunder.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Contest, including the Page, Contest-related website and Prize components, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusions of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusions of implied warranties, so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. Check local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
8. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan. Entrants agree that the statute of limitations for asserting any claims shall be a period of one (1) year from the time the cause of action accrued, or the cause of action shall be forever barred.
10. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Contest and/or accepting the Prize, each Entrant (and any minor Entrant’s parent or legal guardian) agrees to allow Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his or her name, biographical information, photos and/or likeness, entry and statements for Contest, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide including, but not limited to, live television, on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
11. NATURE OF RELATIONSHIP/WAIVER OF EQUITABLE RELIEF: Each Entrant hereby acknowledges and agrees that the relationship between the Entrant and Sponsor is not a confidential, fiduciary or other special relationship, and that the Entrant’s decision to provide the Entrant’s entry to Sponsor for purposes of the Contest does not place Sponsor in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to elements of the Entrant’s entry. Each Entrant understands and acknowledges that Sponsor has wide access to ideas, stories, designs and other literary materials, and that new ideas are constantly being submitted to it or being developed by their own employees. Each Entrant also acknowledges that many ideas or photos may be competitive with, similar or identical to the entry and/or each other in theme, idea, format or other respects. Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that such Entrant will not be entitled to any compensation as a result of Sponsor’s use of any such similar or identical material. Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor does not now and shall not have in the future any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of the copyright in and to the entry. Finally, each Entrant acknowledges that, with respect to any claim by Entrant relating to or arising out of Sponsor’s actual or alleged exploitation or use of any entry or other material submitted in connection with the Contest, the damage, if any, thereby caused to the applicable Entrant will not be irreparable or otherwise sufficient to entitle such Entrant to seek injunctive or other equitable relief and Entrant’s rights and remedies in any such event shall be strictly limited to the right to recover damages, if any, in an action at law.
12. NO OBLIGATION TO USE: Sponsor shall have no obligation (express or implied) to use any entry, or to otherwise exploit any entry or, if commenced, to continue the distribution or exploitation thereof, and Sponsor may at any time abandon the use of any entry for any reason, with or without legal justification or excuse, and Entrants shall not be entitled to any damages or other relief by reason thereof.
13. DATES & DEADLINES/ANTICIPATED NUMBER OF ENTRANTS: Because of the unique nature and scope of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, in addition to those other rights reserved herein, to modify any date(s) or deadline(s) set forth in these Official Rules or otherwise governing the Contest. Sponsor cannot accurately predict the number of entrants who will participate in the Contest.
14. FURTHER DOCUMENTATION: If Sponsor shall desire to secure additional assignments, certificates of engagement for the entry or other documents as Sponsor may reasonably require in order to effectuate the purposes and intents of these Official Rules, then each Entrant agrees to sign the same upon Sponsor’s request therefor.
15. GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Contest other than as described herein is void. If it is discovered that any Entrant attempts to receive additional entries in excess of the stated limitation, that Entrant may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified from the Contest. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the Winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Facebook or Twitter account used to submit the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any individual found, in Sponsor’s or Administrator’s sole discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of a Contest. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third-party or like methods to participate in the Contest may void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE CONTEST OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Contest details contained in these Official Rules and Contest details contained in any Contest promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Contest as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
16. WINNERS LIST: To obtain any legally required Winners list, interested individuals should place a self-addressed, stamped business-size envelope (omit return postage if mailing from Vermont) in an envelope and mail it to Ram® Trucks #Groundbreakers Contest – Winners List Request, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Winners list requests will be accepted only after October 21, 2013, and must be received by December 7, 2013.
Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Twitter is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Inc. or Twitter, Inc.
Sponsored by Chrysler Group LLC, 1000 Chrysler Drive, Auburn Hills, MI 48326-2766.