Ram 1500 Victorious in Mopar® V-10 Competition Debut at Baja 1000 in Class 8

Kent Kroeker and Alan Roach earned a victory in the Baja 1000 in Class 8 in the debut of the Mopar® V-10 Competition Off-Road Race Engine, piloting a Ram 1500.

Ram Trucks Occupy Dirt

Less than 1% of the world is paved; Ram Runner is built for the other 99%. The road can’t hold you down when you’re driving our most capable off-road machine,

2011 Traxxas TORC Series Champions to be Honored Next Month

Mopar® Ram Truck champion drivers of the 2011Traxxas TORC Series are set to be feted at the annual USAC Night of Champions on December 9 in Indianapolis. 

Mopar® TORC Truck Time-Lapse Rebuild

We wish we could say these guys were moving at lightning speed, but this build was actually captured via time-lapse video.

Ram to Hit the High Banks and Dirt this Week in Chicago!

This weekend our Ram trucks are hitting the high banks of the Chicagoland Speedway for the upcoming Chicagoland “Fast Five”

Tagged , , , , , |