NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 U.S. STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS AND OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1. Eligibility: The Ram® Trucks Tweet to Win Guitar Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) U.S. States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years and older at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Chrysler Group LLC (“Sponsor”), Ignite Social Media, LLC (“Administrator”), and their parent and affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, “steps,” and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on March 27, 2014, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on March 30, 2014, at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: You must have a Twitter® account to participate in this Sweepstakes. Creating a Twitter account is free at www.twitter.com.
4. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select one (1) potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around March 31, 2014. The potential winner will receive a direct message on or around April 1, 2014, from @RamTrucks to the Twitter account used to enter the Sweepstakes. In order to receive the direct message, your Twitter account settings must be set to “unprotected” and/or “public,” and you must be a follower of @RamTrucks. The potential winner will be required to respond to the direct message within the time period stated in the message with the required information, including his or her name and a valid email address, or he/she will forfeit the prize. The potential winner will be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) to the Administrator. The notarized Affidavit must be received by Administrator by the date stated in the email notification sent to the potential winner, or the prize may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be forfeited. In the event that any notification email is returned as undeliverable or if no response to the winner notification email is received within such time, or if the potential winner does not comply with these Official Rules, the prize may, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, be forfeited. If the prize is forfeited for any reason, an alternate potential winner may be selected in a random drawing from all remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Prize will be fulfilled approximately 4 to 6 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
THE WINNER WILL BE ISSUED A FORM 1099 FOR TAX PURPOSES IN THE AMOUNT OF THE ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE OF THE GRAND PRIZE AND MUST SUBMIT HIS OR HER SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER OR TAXPAYER ID NUMBER, AS REQUIRED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES IMPOSED ON THE ACCEPTANCE OF A PRIZE ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
5. Prize: An Easton Corbin and Randy Houser autographed Fender Acoustic Guitar (model CD 320AS). There will be one (1) prize awarded during the Sweepstakes Period. The ARV of the prize is $799.
Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable, and no substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor at Sponsor’s sole discretion. A prize may not be redeemed for cash, nor may it be transferred or offered for sale or auction, and can only be substituted, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, with a prize of equal or greater value. No more than the stated number of prize(s) in these Official Rules will be awarded. There is a limit of one (1) prize per person/Twitter ID/household.
Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Total ARV of all prizes: $799.
6. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including but not limited to personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error that may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan. Entrants agree that the statute of limitations for asserting any claims shall be a period of one (1) year from the time the cause of action accrued, or the cause of action shall be forever barred.
12. Winners List: For a list of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Ram® Trucks Tweet to Win Guitar Giveaway 1 – Winners List Request, 14600 Weston Parkway, Cary, NC 27605. Winners list requests will only be accepted after April 1, 2014, and must be received by May 14, 2014.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.
Sponsor: Chrysler Group LLC, 1000 Chrysler Drive, Auburn Hills, MI 48326.