While the opening day of firearm deer season varies slightly from state to state, the middle of November in general has long held a privileged position in the hearts of outdoorsmen everywhere, marking the time on the calendar when hopeful deer hunters from all walks of life head out into the woods in search of the big one.
It’s fitting then that Ram Trucks would choose mid-November to introduce Ram Outdoorsman eZine, the all-new, soon-to-be-indispensable resource for avid sportsmen seeking insight into their favorite outdoor pastimes.
Available for tablets, Ram Outdoorsman eZine combines the best in writing, photography and video to create the next-generation experience for hunters and anglers looking to amplify their outdoor enjoyment. With contributions from expert outdoorsmen, including Chris Dorsey, Ron Spomer, Tim Abell, Bob Foulkrod and Dan Harrison, the Ram Outdoorsman eZine delivers pages upon pages of entertaining and, more important, informative content. For proof, look no further than the inaugural issue. Known officially as the Fall 2013 Whitetail Special, the first Ram Outdoorsman eZine includes the following feature stories and columns:
- America’s Top 5 Trophy Whitetail States
- Upland Hunter’s Ultimate Road Trips
- Strategies for Successful Deer Drives
- 7 Giant Bucks of 2012
- Following the Flyway – Waterfowl from Canada to Texas
- Customize the Ultimate Ram Outdoorsman
- Ram Outdoorsman: Greatest Sportsman’s Truck Ever
- Road Trips with Dogs
- Ram Trophy Gallery – Upload Your Favorite Ram Trophy Pictures
- Ask the Pro Staff
- Ram TV Guide – What to Watch and Where to View It
Enjoy the first and every subsequent issue of the Ram Outdoorsman eZine and, if you’re heading out to the woods this weekend or in the near future, good luck!