It’s already been a great year for Ram Trucks, and we’re just getting started. We’ve already brought home the 2013 North American Truck of the Year and Truck of Texas™ 2013 among other awards, and we have no intention of stopping now. Spring and summer were just the warm-up. Welcome to fall, a season where Ram Trucks rules the roadways—and the off-roadways. Here are five ways Ram Trucks rule the autumn season:
1. Haul Wood: Preparation is essential when it comes to fall and winter. Just because the days are shorter doesn’t mean the work is lighter. To keep the family warm throughout the cooler months you need to stockpile your wood early and replenish it often. Fortunately, the 2014 Ram 1500 will help keep your fire burning bright. With max towing of 10,350 pounds, max payload of 1,800 pounds and a standard class IV receiver hitch, you’ll be able to carry plenty of wood to the homestead.
2. A Successful Hunt: The 2014 Ram Outdoorsman is well equipped to go into the wild. The available 5.7L HEMI® V8 with Fuel Saver Technology, OWL On/Off-Road Tires and standard tow hooks and skid plates will power you to the remotest stretches of wilderness and the most secluded stretches of river. If you’re fortunate enough to have a successful hunt or to haul in the big catch, the RamBox® Cargo Management System is perfect for putting your game on ice before you get it home to the fire. This is One “Savage” Truck.
3. Get the Job Done Right: When summer vacation ends and the leaves begin to fall, it’s time to get to work. The Ram 2500 (with a best-in-class max towing weight of 18,350 pounds and best-in-class GCWR of 25,000 pounds) and Ram 3500 (with a best-in-class max towing weight of 30,000 pounds and best-in-class available 850 pound-feet of torque) will power you straight through another season of work, without a hitch. Well, with a hitch—you get the idea.
4. Celebrate the Big Game: If football isn’t the most important part of the season, it’s right up there near the top. And it just wouldn’t be football without a good tailgate celebration. Fortunately, the Ram 1500 has you covered for the big game. Legendary towing and hauling capacity are at your service to deliver all your tailgate essentials to the stadium parking lot—fans, grills and coolers. Learn more about how Ram Trucks Is Ready to Tailgate.
5. Leave the Competition Behind: The vibrant colors of Ram Trucks are outshining the competition this fall. The 2013 Ram 1500 boasts a best-in-class 25 HWY MPG, available class-exclusive Torqueflite® 8 eight-speed transmission, better residual value and better brand reliability than Ford and Chevy, and an unsurpassed 5-year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty.
We’ve already raked up the awards and buried the competition under a pile of leaves…and there’s still plenty of 2013 left to go.