Make no mistake, 2012 was a good year for Ram. We credit that to solid sales numbers and a number of awards, not to mention one of the most important developments in the history of Ram Trucks: the introduction of the all-new 2013 Ram 1500, a true game changer of a truck.
It follows then that the RamZone blog, being one of the official outlets for Ram news, would have a very good year as well. After all, there was no shortage of exciting topics to write about! From closer looks at new technology to interviews with top Ram executives to an entire series based completely on reader-submitted stories, RamZone was there to cover it all.
Now that 2012 is coming to an end, we’re taking a moment to look back on some of the more popular stories from the past twelve months. It should come as no surprise that many are related to the 2013 Ram 1500.
Thanks for reading RamZone!
- 2013 Ram Wins Wired Technology Award – Highlighting one of the first awards Ram took home in 2012.
- In the Duel in the Desert, Mopar Ram Runner Comes out Ahead – Describing how Ram bested the competition in an exciting off-road challenge.
- 2013 Ram 1500 Air Suspension Demo – Featuring video of the new four-point air suspension system at work.
- 2013 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman | Back for Another Year – Announcing the return of one of the Ram brand’s most popular trucks.
- Women & Trucks | A Ram Infographic – Recognizing the fact that it’s not just men who drive Ram Trucks.
- All-new 2013 Ram 1500 Named Motor Trend Truck of the Year – Announcing one of the biggest awards Ram received this year.
- Cummins and the Chrysler Group | Two Million Engines Strong – Celebrating the two millionth engine that Cummins Inc. built for the Chrysler Group and Ram.
Did we leave out any good ones? Please let us know by leaving the title of your favorite RamZone stories in the comments section below.