We’re pretty confident that our trucks speak for themselves, but we wanted to add a little extra incentive for Tonight Show host Jimmy Fallon to pick the only option that has GUTS and GLORY. Here are 11 reasons why we think he should choose a Ram Truck.
- When you’re not driving it you can rent it out as a studio apartment to make extra cash.
- Sometimes it takes more than just being “Big Enough.”
- It has room for the family and for your Roots.
- HEMI Fallon sounds like the greatest action hero that ever lived.
- If you want we’ll put a tape deck in it. Seriously, we can do that.
- HEMI means “obvious choice” in your native language. Also, we have no idea what nationality you are.
- The bed is the perfect place to park Tarik’s car.
- We’ll let you use #GUTSGLORYFallon as your hashtag of the week for free.
- Driving rare cars is SO 1992 to 2013. Ram Trucks are the future of the Tonight Show.
- We’ll set your Uconnect system to play Sam Elliot’s voice every time you start your truck.
- We are the first ever back-to-back Motor Trend champion, the Truck of Texas, we have best-in-class 28 MPG fuel economy, best-in-class 30,000 lbs towing, and the only Light Duty Diesel. Those are reason enough.
Be sure to tweet these reasons to @JimmyFallon and @FallonTonight to show Jimmy that we know what he’s looking for in a truck.